Do you mean will I record the ACFUG meeting? No, we've just found that that
rarely works well, when you record an in-room presentation.

But given that your in Colorado, I certainly would then recommend that YOU go
ahead and just attend the online CF meetup :-), which is at 6pm Eastern on
Thursday. (If you didn't know, it's a weekly online CFUG that I run. It's just
that I happen to be the speaker next week, on this topic.)

And even if you can't attend that for some reason, we do record all the
meetings of the CFMeetup.

/charlie