Has anyone else had issues deleting files in CF8 even after installing the
hotfixes?

We have an instance of CF8 64-bit with hotfixes. We are using some
upload/resize code that we've used successfully on other servers with no
issues. However, we can't seem to delete uploaded files with no real
discernible pattern or rhyme or reason. Only the error "ColdFusion could not
delete the file <somefilehere> for an unknown reason". We've worked around it
for now but are left with what will potentially be a large issue for this
client and others in that they upload large amounts of files daily.

Does anyone have an answer for this?

[cid:image001.jpg@01CAA351.346122A0]

Troy Jones  |  Director of Technical Services  |  Dynapp Inc  |  1-800-830-5192
 ext. 603  |  dynapp.com<http://www.dynapp.com/>  |
facebook.com/dynapp<http://www.facebook.com/dynapp>