I'm using xmlrpc.cfc to to transform an xml-rpc packet into a coldfusion
struct. It seems simple enough but it's spitting back a structure that hold
an array which holds a structure of structures. In this case I'm trying to
capture and retain the value of "id" (see attached image with screenshot of
a cfdump). I can't seem to remember how to reference this variable being
it's buried within a struct holding an array holding a struct of struct. At
least I think that's what the cfdump is telling me. Could someone take a
quick peak at this image and tell me how I would reference "id".