From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Steven
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:46 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion Builder

Just to offer a free alternative if needed..

At the time I got started at my current position, CF Builder was still early
beta,  and for some who aren't used to the full blown Eclipse environment,
installs and config can be cumbersome. So for the last year+ I've been using
Aptana Studio (which is another watered-down/preset Eclipse install for web
devs) in combination with the CFEclipse plugin. It has been a good alternative.
For those interested:

http://www.aptana.com/
http://www.cfeclipse.org

 -Steve

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Wes Byrd