Ah ha. I disabled Flash in FF and made it ask me to install Flash. It does
take you to the Adobe site to install Flash and it does "ask" if you want
to install McAfee with a check box defaulted to checked. Simply uncheck it.
Your working too fast man, slow down and notice the check boxes, it's
standard practice. But yes, it's the first time I noticed the McAfee thing,
doesn't bother me though.

Cheers,

*Clint Willard *
Senior ColdFusion Programmer Analyst