Not sure if I've seen this posted to the list.  Passing it along in case
anyone's interested...

Please reply to Adam, not me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Donner <j...@photogra.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Subject: CF Developer Needed Atlanta, GA
To: cf-jobs <cf-j...@houseoffusion.com>

Photography software company is looking for someone to join our software
development team.   We are seeking a programmer with Cold Fusion
programming skills (3+ year min.).   Projects vary from enhancing our event
photography software to developing custom solutions for our customer base.

The candidate will create solutions that will be put directly into working
environments with sometimes only minimal testing; attention to detail and
making things work are necessary to be successful.

Company has offices in Westchester county New York and in the Atlanta area.
 As a result candidates from these locations are preferred, however this is
NOT an absolute requirement, since a "work from homeoffice" option will be
considered.  Candidate MUST BE A SELF STARTER and have the capacity to
deliver results, clean and well documented code, without the constant
oversite of a manager.

This is a full time position and benefits are available.

Below are additional requirements.
      3+ years working with Cold Fusion, comfortable with CF8 and higher.
      MS SQL proficiency needed. Comfort with jQuery and/or dojo needed.
         Ability to work collaboratively within a creative, fun team, as
well as work autonomously without someone staring over your shoulder.
      Ability to work directly with customers to help them with software
deployment.

Salary from 75k based on experience.