Charlie:

Yea I think that was it. I was running the tool yesterday when I started
troubleshooting but I had also told CF to config all sites during the
install and then when I tried running the tool yesterday I didn't removed
things first. Today I tried again and removed all sites first then
re-added. Now all the sites seem to work.

Thanks again for your help and advice.

Dusty