Wow, Great Points Charlie. We are not on CF 10 yet but that is definitely
worth remembering.

What would we do without you Charlie? I hate to speak for others, but from
my side,  I have learned so many *great/cool* things from you. Appreciate
it man.

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.