Ok, here's some very big news.

The old Flex user group and our ACFUG group have now merge to form the Atlanta Web Technology Group!

In an effort to stay current with the changes in the industry, we felt it was time to retool the group to hit a wider audience. We will still have topics and discussion on CF, but we can now also include a wider range of topics.

The first meeting is next week, Wednesday Sept 4 and will be a Lightning Talk, so anything goes as long as it relates to web or mobile technologies. These are short and simple 10 minute presentations. Feel free to contact me if you would like to present a topic.

If you were a member of the old Atlanta Flex group, you have already received a couple of emails on the changes. There's nothing more you need to do. If you weren't a member of the Flex group, then we need you to join up the newly formed group to keep receiving the meeting notifications and TechLunch announcements. So please take a minute and join the new group at..

http://www.meetup.com/AtlantaWTG

Additional changes will be coming, but this is it for now. Hope everyone is as excited as I am in this new direction.

thanks,
John
ma...@fusionlink.com