Thanks Charlie for the response. We finally got it working by changing IIS
account/permissions. I think we changed it from default to local account or
something like that. I can provide details once I login to that server
tomorrow.

So now that its working, do you recommend/suggest, its better  to have
9.0.1 rather than 9.0? Do you think having 9.0 with IIS 7/7.5 can create
issues for us in our new production environment?

We are setting up new servers so we want to make sure everything is right
before we move our applications to this new server.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.