From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:12 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] CF 10 webservice complex type within complex type

Hello everyone,

I created a CF 10 webservice (attached code) that has complex type as one of
the arguments. This complex type has another complex type in it. See
attached code

Overview :

complextype.cfc is the actual webservice and then it has benefits complex
type, which is benefits.cfc, and benefits.cfc has medcert complex type which
is medcert.cfc .

I am able to consume this webservice in CF 10 via
Consume_fncomplextype_Soap2.cfm and all is good but question is how do I
read/parse data from the complex type that has another complex type in it. I
think it comes out as struct (within struct perhaps???) but I havent got
chance to play with it.

If anyone knows how to do this then let me know.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />

iUseDropbox( <http://db.tt/63Lvone9> http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.