Hmm, good suggestion Troy, if someone has no other option but to live with
CFWindow for current app/current situation.

Steve, you are right, its amazing how people forget or are not aware of,
what they can do using jQuery or javascript libraries in general. haha, I
am one of them. :-)

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.