In terms of security, for CF 9.0.1, do I need to install anything like
hotfixes & patches? I thought everything was included in the 9.0.1 updates,
is that not the case?

Can someone point me to link for hotfixes & security patches for CF 9.0.1.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.