From: Hemant Baidya <hemant.pyra...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Immediate Need: ColdFusion Developer/ Alpharetta, GA
To: cf-jobs <cf-j...@houseoffusion.com>

Hi,

Pyramid Consulting Inc. has an IMMEDIATE need for a ColdFusion Developer
Consultant with one of our Fortune 500 client based in Alpharetta, GA.

If you are available and interested please send me your resume at
hemant.bai...@pyramidci.com.

Job Title: ColdFusion Developer
Job Duration: Long Term Contract
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA

Details of Position:
•Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
•Assist in the creation of project timelines; Work closely with management
team to design application flow
•Create and maintain various web applications
•Design and implement database scheme and process flow
•Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
•Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy
•Analyze Client’s data to determine necessary data constraints
•Analyze various web based applications for performance related issues
•Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production
posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems,
Mathematics or related discipline
•3-5 years technical expertise in web applications development in ASP.NET/C#
•Expertise in web technologies - JavaScript, JavaScript Frameworks (Ext JS,
JQuery), XML, AJAX, CSS2

Management Skills:
•Administration setup and optimization
•Expertise in web services, IFrames, performance optimization, file
manipulation, exception handling, shared libraries
•5-8 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and
systems architecture
•A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, DTS, stored
procedures, triggers, views
•Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS - MVC 4, Web
API, REST, JSON.NET, JSON

Primary Skill: Web Development Technologies

Additional Skills:
SQL Language - Advanced
SQL Programming - Advanced
XML - Beginner
HTML - Advanced
JavaScript - Advanced
Data Modeling - Intermediate
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate
C# .NET - Intermediate
.NET Environment - Intermediate
ADO .NET - Intermediate
ASP .NET Web Programming - Intermediate
Visual Studio 2005 for .NET Developers - Intermediate
Microsoft Office - Beginner

Hemant Baidya
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 770-255-7643| Mobile: 404-891-0485
Email: hemant.bai...@pyramidci.com