Hope everyone's doing ok, remembered that there were still folks looking at
these emails! :)

I have encountered something in ColdFusion2016 that is troublesome and can't
seem to find anything definitive on. When generating mail, CFMail will strip
formatting whitespace. It does not appear to strip whitespace from form inputs
but only where the coder has attempted to format. For example, the email code
should have generated "word1 word2" but instead generated "word1word2".

I found something that indicated that it had been fixed at some point on this
site: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=4187127. However, even
though the ticket says closed, I can demonstrate that it has not been fixed
with Update 2 or Update 3.

On a separate note, the bugbase isn't working correctly either but that's
another discussion for another group of folks.

Does anyone have any information on this or otherwise have a workaround?

Thank you,

Troy Jones
Technical Manager
Third Wave Digital