Hi,

In addition to the CF developer position I emailed about yesterday, We are
also looking for a SQL Server 2008 mid level programmer who can do queries,
procs, but mainly jobs/dtsx work.

Please email me your resume if you are interested or forward this to
someone you know who is looking for a position. We will consider entry
level only if the candidate shows great passion towards work and ability to
learn things quickly.

We are located in Chattanooga TN. Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville candidates
will be given preference but that is not a deal breaker.

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.