On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Chris Pelon
<cpe...@specialized-computers.com> wrote:
> In my opinion, the primary competitor to SME is Microsoft Windows Small
> Business Server.  Microsoft has announced that they will be discontinuing
> SBS as a product. This will create a great opportunity for SME as many small
> businesses will be searching for a SBS replacement.

I'd consider ClearOS
(http://www.clearfoundation.com/Software/overview.html) as a closer
competitor.   The implementation of the management interface is a bit
different but I haven't looked closely enough at either for while to
know if there are any big differences in the services they provide in
the basic distributions.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikes...@gmail.com