Le 2016-06-18 à 08:48, cattledog a écrit :

> Ipoe…will this be included in sme10?  At present there is only a
> request for pope and static at the install and was this included in
> the 9.1?
>

> Cheers all

Hi Cattledog,

thank you for opening a discussion on SME10.

I feel like some letters are missing in your message, so I will try to
answer you with my best, but you might need to rephrase your message.

I have never heard of "lpoe" or "pope". Maybe pppoe, pppoa ?

We have normally change nothing in the installation process yet, and al
previous option should be available. If not this is probably a bug.

Jean-Philippe.