Le 23/07/2017 à 09:37, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
Actually, I have been thinking very seriously about blocking all email
from gmail.com

I think and dream about it too, but that would cut me from people that wouldn't change their mail ever, and I absolutely need to communicate with them. Another problem is that I don't manage my own Postfix, don't have mobile phone and never go(even only for reading) on any social network at an age where common people doesn't even know mail and IRC anymore.

Another thing: even if I follow this list from very far, in general Daniel I found your mails to be very interesting, I think we share some points of views :-)

--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet