Dear all,

the Latvian Regulator SPRK has invited us for a conference call to discuss the future regulation that will impact Router Freedom. The current information is that the call will happen only in Latvian. Since we don't know yet whether contributions in English will be accepted, we would need some help from a interpreter of Latvian language.

The call will happen 24th September 10:00 (GMT+3). Help with translation would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Lucas

--
Lucas Lasota - Deputy Legal Coordinator