Hi alle

On 6/27/22 13:32, Lina Ceballos wrote:
Hi all,

We are happy to share with you the upcoming 1st International Congress
on Democratic Digital Education and Open Edtech. It will take place in
Barcelona, Spain on 12-13-14 July 2022 and it is organised by Xnet,
University of Barcelona, Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN), and the
postgraduate course on Technopolitics and Rights in the Digital Era
(University of Barcelona).  Simultaneous translation of panels and
presentations will be provided in Catalan, Spanish, and English.

This event is organised as part of the Plan for the Democratic
Digitalisation of Education that Xnet created back in 2019. This plan
included, among other things, the development of an agile digital
education infrastructure based on widely consolidated and robust
auditable code.  The tool, called DD, has a pilot that is already
running in several schools in Barcelona and is growing rapidly.

This is a very exciting program and I'd love to be able to be there! Will there be some sort of recording of the presentations for those of us who can't be in Barcelona those days?

Best
Carsten