Hi all,

I wish someone had circulated this news in this censor-proof
mailing list.

Richard M. Stallman, the founder of the free software movement,
has been back at the FSF as one of the members of the board of
directors!  See https://www.fsf.org/about/staff-and-board.

Then, on March 23, 2021, the following two petitions were
created and have been collecting signatures since:

https://rms-open-letter.github.io is a petition to remove Richard
M. Stallman from all leadership positions.

https://rms-support-letter.github.io is a petition to keep
Richard M. Stallman in the FSF's board of directors.

I wish someone had let me know of the petitions in this mailing
list.  I had to wait for many days in the GCC mailing list just
to know the two sides of the coin.  See the thread starting at
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-March/235091.html.

--
Best regards,
Tadeus