On 8/18/06, Chris Godwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello All,

My name is Chris. I use Hamachi which is supposed to be a zero conf vpn
solution. I am having this problem: when creating a 1:1 bimap from my wan's
interface to my local pc I can use hamachi fineā€¦ I can connect to the
hamachi server and then create dynamic tunnels to the hosts in my hamachi
network. If I open a ping to one of these hosts the requests go out and come
back in with no problem. If I disable the bimap while pinging, the pings
still come through. If I disconnect and reconnect hamachi after the bimap
has been deleted the hosts become unreachable yet I still can login to
hamachi's server and see the host list. I tried enableing the magick option
in hamachi to specify the port however that doesn't work. Has anyone
experienced this?

Please see the Hamachi thread in the forum.