Some dyndns providers require us to supply an IP, some don't.  I think
DynDNS isn't one of those, but it does allow us to enter an IP, which
we do - the only one we know.  FWIW, traffic sourced from pfSense will
always (for now) go out your primary WAN interface (the one with the
default route), regardless of what policy routing says.

--Bill