No, this is not a known problem.   You might try upgrading to the
recent snapshot:
http://snapshots.pfsense.com/FreeBSD6/RELENG_1/updates/

Scott

On 3/22/07, Daniele Guazzoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fellows

I have pfSense 1.0.1 installed on a VIA mini-ITX which regularly hangs.
The behaviour is that the firewall drops connections and the GUI waits refresh
for eternity...
I still was able to SSH to the box and top shows that a PHP process is eating
up all CPU.
A kill -HUP of the process frees up resources and the firewall works again as
expected.

Is it a know problem or does anyone have an idea what could be the cause ?

Daniele

dangerous content by MailGate, and is
believed to be clean.