Greg Hennessy wrote:
I've just switched to jumbo frames on the home network (enabled
jumbo frames (mtu 9014) on NIC and one switch). I'm running a recentish
(1.2-BETA-1-TESTING-SNAPSHOT-05-11-2007) pfsense on WRAP, with
mtu 1500 there (I don't think WRAP NICs can do jumbo frames).

Should I run into problems? Higher latency, higher CPU load,
more memory? Don't see anything, but the box is not exactly
loaded.

If what I am reading above is correct, you've enabled it on a workstation
and on the switch but not on the firewall ? Everything on the same collision domain ?
You mean broadcast domain. A switch/vlan is a broadcast domain, an ethernet segment is a collision domain (i.e. a hub or thinnet).
If so, you will have problems. Mix and match frame size on the same VLAN is a recipe for grief.
adam.