I'm not sure, based on your email, if the pfSense box is in front of
the PPTP server or not.  If t is, then go to the VPN menu, select
PPTP, on "Configuration" tab, select "Redirect incoming PPTP
connections to:" radio button and fill in the text box ("PPTP
redirection") with the IP address of your internal PPTP server.
Remove the rules you created too, btw :)

--Bill