Hi,
I was looking for the syslog-ng package to install on my pfsense boxes,
and discovered that the main freebsd site no longer has the ports for
that release - only 6.3.

I found the ftp.de.freebsd.org site still had it, so I did an evil hack
to the hosts file thus:
213.83.42.56    ftp.freebsd.org

and I was able to "pkg_add -r syslog-ng".

anyway, my point is that anyone wanting to play with pfsense1.2 release
and needs access to the ports might want to consider maintaining their
own archive of the freebsd downloads otherwise they'll lose out!

or, perhaps, should pfsense.org website keep a mirror for this purpose?

Paul