Yes, but I was just wondering if this is routing for say several
hundred hosted sites, if it would be appropriate to do that on the
main router or not.  I guess you could start with that, but then turn
it off right?

How then do people update their rules if they are using say snort?
Purchase a contract direct?  Any other solutions out there for
Pfsense?

Tony Z