Hi all,

Firstly let me say that I've been using pfSense for some time now and I have
to say it's a great firewall :)

I've been running it on some old hardware and have been thinking about
getting some low power hardware such as an ALIX 2D13 but wondering how it'll
perform.

I'd have bog standard UK ADSL so I doubt I'll be pushing more than 50Mbps on
the WAN for quite some time!  I'd quite like to run the full version if
that's possible on this board.

I will need at least two network interfaces (one for the WAN, one LAN) and
one WLAN.  I'd quite like to add in the multiple WLAN feature when it's
added and possibly VLANs on the 3rd network interface for testing and
virtual machine use etc.

Has anyone any experience with this board?  I won't be moving much traffic
across the firewall from LAN to LAN and it's unlikely that there'll be more
than 5 PCs hitting the internet at any one time.

Having a power button to shutdown the system would also be nice :) since I
like to shutdown my firewall overnight but I realise this is unlikely with
this style of board.

Would the board be able to handle that kind of load?  If not would people
have suggestions for other low power boards with 3 NICs and a mini-PCI slot
that'd be able to handle what I'm planning to do with it?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Phil