Just a small up... Surprise to not have any feedback on this :(

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:03:43 +0200
Cédric Jeanneret <pfse...@tengu.ch> wrote:

 Hello,

While thinking about our enterprise network, I just thought "Hey, why not put some pfsense as our gateways, with VPN between our two offices,
 QoS and so on??"
 Then I thought "Hmm, but if we put pfsense, we'll have to manually
 manage it - that's BAD, we're using puppet[1] in here!"

 While checking on the available packages list[2], I didn't see any
 puppet mention... As I think puppet is ported to BSD[3], it may be
 really interesting to add it to pfsens packages.

 The point is: it won't work for embedded devices, as it needs
read/write access on all the possible resources we can manage with it...

 I don't know how to create packages for BSD or pfsense... but maybe
 someone can import it from the bsd standard port ?

 Cheers,

 C.

 [1] http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/
 [2] http://www.pfsense.com/packages/pkg_config.xml