On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Alon Altman wrote:

Hello,
 I am proud to announce that Hamakor's board has approved a sponsorship of
7,000 for OSDC. This money will be used to fund discounts to Hamakor members
and any other aspects of the conference. This funding does not leave the
Amuta broke and thus we still have enough money for day-to-day operations.

typo: that is 7,000 NIS of course.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt