It's not a matter of reccomendation it's a matter of what their security
team approves.
I have been involved with Drupal, Jenkins and git (I'm excluding the
obvious linux distro, mysql, php etc..)
I know that the transportation office used to use joomla once.
Lior

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was contacted by Vincent here who is asking with the questions below. Can
> anyone help him? We've been having problems subscribing to the mailing
> list.
>
> Regards,
>
>         Shlomi Fish
>
> <QUOTE>
> תוכנות קוד פתוח במשרדי הממשלה
>
> שלום לכולם
>
> האם מישהו מכיר אם קיימת רשימה של תוכנות קוד פתוח מומלצות לשימוש במשרדי
> ממשלת ישראל ?
> משהו כמו מה שקיים במדינות אחרות כגון בצרפת או בארצות הברית:
>
> https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/78964/Open_Source_Options_v2_0.pdf
>
> http://references.modernisation.gouv.fr/sites/default/files/SILL-2014-socle-interminist%C3%A9riel-logiciels-libres.pdf
>
> http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/csd-host-open-soruce-cybersecurity-catalog.pdf
>
> תודה
> (אני מצטער אם העברית שלי לא כל כך מדויק ... אני לומד ... ושמח כשמראים לי
> טעויות)
> </QUOTE>
>
> <QUOTE>
> Hello Shlomi,
>
> I am Vincent, a French software developer.
> You seems to be involved deeply in open source software in Israel.
> Maybe you can help me in my search.
> I am looking for (if it exists) a list of open source software recommended
> by the israeli government, something similar to what I have found in France
> and in the UK (see attachment).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Vincent Benayoun
> </QUOTE>
> --

Lior Kesos - http://www.linnovate.net
Linnovate - Community Infrastructure Care
mail: l...@linnovate.net
office: +972 722500881
cell: +972 524305252
skype: liorkesos