Hello Oron,

There WERE claims about insufficient documentation of systemd components
and interfaces - I wasn't kidding about this.
The existence of those claims is acknowledged in:
https://wiki.debian.org/Debate/initsystem/systemd#Various_other_sources

The same place also rebuts those claims, like you did in the following.

--- Omer

--
Every good master plan involves building a time machine.  Moshe Zadka

I may be affiliated in any way.