Hi Everybody,

On Monday night we had #5 in our series of hacknights, this time at the lovely
offices of Matific on the 51st floor of Moshe Aviv tower. We enjoyed the
beautiful
view, the drinks, and a Pizza, as well as each other's company, and got some
things done:

Moshe and Vitaly started designing a mobile app for PyCon Israel 2016;
Amit worked on python.org.il websites;
Dotan (of Matific) worked on a Django bug;
Eli came in to pitch his PostgreSQL meetup;
Shlomi and I taught Hamakor's new server to send emails, and I made some
progress on moving the planet service from its old server.

We thank Matific for their hospitality; they have already invited us to do this
again, and I believe we will.

Shai.