Hi...

I don't have configuration for a bean, if it's necessary please do you have
any example?

The data are the result of SELECT JOIN to 3 tables in database, so how I
construct a bean??

Now, In my JSP I try to do this:

List results = ....;

request.setAttribute("tabEnv", results);

<display:table name="tabEnv">
                 <c:forEach var="x" items="${results}">
                     <display:column title="Id">
                         ${x}
                     </display:column>
                 </c:forEach>
</display:table>

But, return this error:

According to the TLD or the director attribute of the file tag, the
attribute items does not accept expressions

"Según el TLD o la directiva attribute del archivo tag, el atributo
items no acepta expresiones"

Thanks for your help

2007/10/29, Savoy, Melinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Sandra,
>
> What is in the JSP?   Do you have configuration setup so that your JSP
> code is reading this bean?

Que Diosito te Bendiga
Atentamente,
Sandy