Hello,

During the usage of display tag we encountered the issue that the
default order listed in
a column is not taken into account when a paginatedlist is used as
datasource. This behavior
is also described in:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DISPL-419
It seems that the solution to this problem is described here:
  https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4206328

We are wondering what the status of this ticket is and whether more
information is needed.

Cheers,
Eric Bouwers

Software Improvement Group
Arent Janszoon Ernststraat 595-H
NL-1082 LD Amsterdam
T  +31 20 314 09 50
F  +31 20 314 09 55
W  www.sig.nl

"The Software Improvement Group is the proud winner of the Dutch Innovator
Award 2007. This award is an initiative of the Ministry of Economic Affairs."