I actually found a partial solution to my question below but that
solution example I found uses the DisplayTagHelper class which I do not
see in the displaytag-1.1.1 imported classes.

Can someone please tell me what is the class comparable to that for my
use?

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.