From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ramanath Shanbhag
Sent: Mon 11/19/2007 9:34 PM
To: displaytag-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [displaytag-user] display tag 1.1 with Websphere Struts basedportlets.

We are trying to use display tag in Websphere Portal 6.0 (Struts based
JSR-168 portlets). We are facing some issues with the URL generated
for the pagination links. The pagination links generated are not
capable of calling the Struts action class (All parameters required
for calling the action class are not present in the generated URL).

Does the display tag 1.1 implementation support IBM Websphere 6.0
portlets(Struts based JSR-168 portlets)?
Do we need to use the requestURI attribute of the table tag? We tried
this but this does not work. Digging into the source code, we found
that the base Href is taken from the pageContext object.

Setting the paging.banner.page.link property, does not append page
numbers properly.

Any other pointers regarding implementation with Websphere Struts
based JSR-168 Portlets would be of great help to us.

Regards
Ramanath

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from
Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you
are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.

<<winmail.dat>>