----- Message d'origine ----
De : Paul Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : displaytag-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Mardi, 20 Novembre 2007, 18h06mn 02s
Objet : Re: [displaytag-user] Very Urgent - I need to display empty value
indisplay:column tag..

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times
New Roman", "serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {}
 _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
        {}
-->

Use
the expression language, or a decorator, to generate an HTML value like

<display:column
title=”Value”>

<c:choose>

<c:when test=”${empty bean.value}”>