Hi There,

I'm using DisplayTag on a project, working well so far.  I have one table
which already has it's own
custom TableDecorator class.  This custom decorator uses the addRowClass()
add extra CSS selectors to change the background color on rows differently
if according to various conditions.

I'd like to also be able to change the background color on certain table
cells
in the row based on other conditions (whilst still keeping the above row
based
coloring working on the rest of the row).

Any ideas on how best to achieve this?

Thanks if anyone can help,
Sean