On my table that lists animal and owner, where I put 2 display:column with
different urls (in this case "editAnimal.html" and "editOwner.html" ) just
the first works, second "editOwner.html" call the first. I think that is
caused for class="table", just kick...anybody know why it happens?

<display:table name="animals" class="table" requestURI="" id="animalList"
export="true" pagesize="25">
    <display:column property="idAnimal" sortable="true"
href="editAnimal.html" media="html"
        paramId="idAnimal" paramProperty="idAnimal"
titleKey="animal.idAnimal"/>
    <display:column property="idAnimal" media="csv excel xml pdf"
titleKey="animal.idAnimal"/>
    <display:column property="nmAnimal" sortable="true"
titleKey="animal.nmAnimal"/>

    <display:column property="owner.idOwner" sortable="true"
href="editOwner.html" media="html"
        paramId="idOwner" paramProperty="owner.idOwner"
titleKey="owner.idOwner"/>
    <display:column property="owner.nmOwner" sortable="true"
titleKey="owner.nmOwner"/>

    <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.item_name" value="animal"/>
    <display:setProperty name="paging.banner.items_name" value="animals"/>

    <display:setProperty name="export.excel.filename" value="Animal
List.xls"/>
    <display:setProperty name="export.csv.filename" value="Animal
List.csv"/>
    <display:setProperty name="export.pdf.filename" value="Animal
List.pdf"/>
</display:table>