Greg Bishop wrote:
> Hello.  Display Tag works for me, but not with EL expressions.
>
> I am using WAS 6.1 RAD 7.0 Display Tag
> I set the JSP compilation version to 1.5 by modifying the appropriate
> ibm-web-ext.xmi file.
> I think I have all the required libraries (display tag works, but not
> with el expressions).

[snip]
> I'm using Tiles 2, Struts 1.3, JDK 1.5.

[snip]
> There's no servlet.jar listed.
> Not needed in JSP 2.0 because it's now built in I think.
If you are using JSP 2.0 then you shouldn't be using the displaytag-el
library but the standard displaytag.

 From the displaytag site:

displaytag-el.tld
EL version of the tag library. It offers the same features as the
standard version, plus Expression Language Support. It will
require a couple of addictional libraries, see the dependencies
page.
Don't use this one if you are looking for EL support on jsp
2.0 containers (Tomcat 5).
In Jsp 2.0 compatible servers expressions are evaluated directly
by the container, so you can use the standard tld and still have
EL support (the EL tld will not work, since expressions will be
evaluated twice).

<http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/tlds.html>

Ed!