Hi All

As we all know that the pagination works in displaytag.It will display like
First/Prev 1,2,3,4.. Next/Last.
While clicking on the respective link it will move on to page respectively.

Here we have key {0} to display the number of pages with links..In the URL
we can find the id=00 and p=1 or 2 while clicking.

My doubt starts here

Without link for the page 1,2,3,4.whether we can put this pagenumber in
combo box and while selecting the numbers at run time we need to get the id
and page number at runtime and pass this value to a javascript function and
form a query and move to the page to show respective records.

Whether we can able acheive this or not.If you have an idea about
this.Thenforward the solution or source code to me.

I am struggling on this case.Thanks for your time on this
request.Waitingfor your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Sriram P