Raghu Nallan wrote:
> I want to enable the URL in the display:column only if the value of
> that column is say "ABC".
> I used something like below and it is adding another new column.
>

> <logic:equal name="row" property="status" value="ABC" >
> <display:column href="myaction.do" paramId="sysPaymentId"
> paramProperty="sysPaymentId" property="paymentProcessingStatus"
> media="html" title="Status" sortable="true" >
>
> </display:column>
>
> </logic:equal>
>
> --------------
>
>  <logic:notEqual name="row" property="status" value="ABC" >
>
> <display:column  media="html" title="Status" sortable="true" >
>
> </display:column>
>
> </logic:notEqual>
>
>  Is there any solution for this ?

DisplayTag uses the column elements to determine what columns the table
will have at the beginning of the table generation NOT every row of the
table. Putting logic elements around a column element will mean every
row will have or not have that column depending on the expression.

If you want to make a decision based on the values in the current row
you need to put your logic INSIDE the column element:

<display:column  media="html" title="Status" sortable="true" >
    <logic:equal name="row" property="status" value="ABC" >
       <!-- You need to build your own <a> tag here -->
    <logic:equal>
    <logic:notEqual name="row" property="status" value="ABC" >

    </logic:notEqual>
</display:column>

Ed!

> This is urgent, please respond asap.

Meh. Have you seen my list of urgent things to do? Your problem is not
on it.