Jones, Kathryn K - IT ADS wrote:
> For some reason, our admins are seeing a memory leak on the
> TransactionVO object that is in the class/jsp below.

[snip]
> The only place I see this object used in a way that it is NOT used
> anywhere else is in the code below, which is using a display tag class.
>

> Has anyone else seen this problem?

I haven't.

> Am I doing something wrong in the class/jsp below?

Not that I can see. The Decorator is not holding a reference to the
TransactionVO longer than the call to the getCustomCheckBox() method.

You can eliminate the Decorator from your code by changing:

 <display:column property="customCheckBox" title=" " />

to:

<display:column title=" ">
        <input type="checkbox" name="<%=transaction.getTransactionId()%>" />
</display:column>

(or something close to it. It has been a while since I've had to use
scriptlets).

If you're still getting the leaks then at least you know it's not the
Decorator.

Ed!