attn: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd like to make it really easy for Windows users to aid linux users by providing distcc as a service.

Is it possible to compile distcc on win32 so it can run as a standalone .exe binary? Do you need something like MS VisualC++ to do this? Alternatively is all that is needed is the cygwin compiled binary and the cygwin .dll? How has progress been on getting this included? Can it be installed as a service? I take it that it can be run at a low priority so as to not interfere with other programs, but how?

Thanks for any pointers.

-----
Thank you for your time. (Please Type "REPLY:" in subject field if you wish to highlight your response, thx). [EMAIL PROTECTED] is just my email provider of choice, that's all; I agree with thier policies over email.