Mike Roest wrote:
Anyone know if the cygwin distcc i686-pc-linux-gnu cross compile toolchain package has been moved to a new server? The old server ftp://ftp.dympna.com/pub/ seems to no longer exist.

I don't know about that, but I do know that the current dev snapshot of http://kegel.com/crosstool builds fine on cygwin, and includes good distcc support (it bundles both client and server, and integrates them well with gcc). It even lets you mix and match cygwin and linux distcc server nodes in the same cluster. - Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com