Caleb Groom wrote:
I'm trying to use distcc to compile GNOME via GARNOME across 3 computers
- 1 client machine and two distcc servers.  The client and one server
will compile, however the second server will not.  I'm willing to
compile any package, GARNOME is just my first choice.

In the spirit of too much info rather than too little, I give you my
setup.  I checked the FAQ and the docs first, though I wasn't able to
search the mailing list archive (I did thumb through the subjects from
the last few month).  My apologies if this has been answered before.

I edited the GARNOME config to set 'CC = distcc' and CFLAGS += -j6 (2
times the total number of processors as per the FAQ).

-j6 goes in CFLAGS? I would think it would go in the arguments to 'make'.