Martin Pool wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:46:58 +0100, Devon H. O'Dell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For those interested, I've completed a the preliminary patch for this
functionality. It's available at:

http://www.the-bofh.org/projects/distcc-env/

I think it would be OK to merge this functionality (I haven't looked
at the updated patch yet).  I might save it for the next protocol bump
though.

Well, I do need to make it reset the environment to the original state once it's done, but other than that, even the protocols are handled (I've added a 1.1 and 2.1 protocol, plus a hostspec parser, so that

hostname,env,lzo hostname2,env hostname3,lzo hostname4

will use protocol 2.1 for hostname, 1.1 for hostname2, 2.0 for hostname3, 1.0 for hostname). It'd obviously be pretty easy to just switch this to a 3.0. Other than that, it works pretty well. At least it's possible to build DragonFly with distcc :)

--Devon
__ distcc mailing list http://distcc.samba.org/